글로버메뉴 바로가기 본문 바로가기 하단메뉴 바로가기

논문검색은 역시 페이퍼서치

> 한국간호과학회 정신간호학회(구 대한간호학회정신간호학회) > 정신간호학회지 > 12권 2호

노인의 인지기능과 우울에 영향을 미치는 요인

Original Articles : Influencing Factors on Cognitive Function and Depression in Elderly

원정숙 ( Won Jeong Sug ) , 김정화 ( Kim Jeong Hwa )

- 발행기관 : 한국간호과학회 정신간호학회(구 대한간호학회정신간호학회)

- 발행년도 : 2003

- 간행물 : 정신간호학회지, 12권 2호

- 페이지 : pp.148-154 ( 총 7 페이지 )


학술발표대회집, 워크숍 자료집 중 1,2 페이지 논문은 ‘요약’만 제공되는 경우가 있으니,

구매 전에 간행물명, 페이지 수 확인 부탁 드립니다.

4,500
논문제목
초록(외국어)
Purpose: The purpose of this descriptive study is to search correlation between degrees of depression and cognitive function for early finding out dementia. Method: The measurements of this study were used with specific magazines for ordinary peculiarity in imbecility, Korean type MMSE-K for old aged man designed by Kwon Young Chul(1989) and abridged measurement of old aged people`s depression(Sheikl & Yesavage, 1986). Result: 1. Cognitive function derived from ordinary characters showed considerable discrepancies in statistics. Here are ordinary characters ; gender(T=7.159, P=.000), age(F=31.099, P=.000), education level(F=62.659, P=.000), resident from(F=9.950, P=.000), marriage from(F=13.418, P=.000), body ailment(T=-2.261, P=.024). 2. Results extracted from cognitive funtion and depression by using Person`s relation coefficient showed these data ; depression(R=-.254, P=.000) these data represented inverse relation. 3. There are some prime variables that could predict the degree of cognitive function, in these variables, education(22.8%) showed most great explanation and the next age(6.9%). These variables were included in total data, the explanation presented 29.7%. 4. Lifehood level showed most considerable explanation in predicting depression and here are descending series ; economic status(9.8%), cognitive function(5.3%), These variables were included in total data, the explanation presented 15.1%. Conclusion : The problems of dementia concerned with old aged are issued in respect of social problem. Therefore at the each level, an effort to prevent the dementia, reinforcement of system, continuous research and development of proper program should be performed.

논문정보
  • - 주제 : 의약학분야 > 간호학
  • - 발행기관 : 한국간호과학회 정신간호학회(구 대한간호학회정신간호학회)
  • - 간행물 : 정신간호학회지, 12권 2호
  • - 발행년도 : 2003
  • - 페이지 : pp.148-154 ( 총 7 페이지 )
  • - UCI(KEPA) : I410-ECN-0102-2009-510-003331701
저널정보
  • - 주제 : 의약학분야 > 간호학
  • - 성격 : 학술지
  • - 간기 : 계간
  • - 국내 등재 : KCI 등재
  • - 해외 등재 : -
  • - ISSN : 1225-8482
  • - 수록범위 : 1992–2020
  • - 수록 논문수 : 1049